So, I’ve been doing my best to cross more things off my list. I realized today I only have 3 months and 10 days left. That’s not much time. So I need to pick up the pace on some of these things that have been in the works for awhile. I’m only done 8 out of 30. Oh well. I haven’t given up yet!
1. Learn Korean This isn’t going to happen. Ah well. I can say hello and thank you and sing along with BIGBANG, what more do I need?
2. Go to England Done!
3. Meet Patrick Stewart
4. Get in shape enough to join a masters synchro team This is hard to measure. I’ve definitely getting in shape though.
5. Get my masters in something This isn’t going to happen.
6. Have Scarlett learn my name as soon as possible I didn’t do this, but my lovely brother and Lacey did!
7. Make a video that’s longer than 7 minutes
8. See Big Bang Done! and Done!
9. Finish writing a story Almost done!
10. Do the splits I’m close!
11. Get more tattoos Done! and Done!
12. Dye my hair a fun colour Done!
13. Paint a series of paintings
14. Publish an article with a publication I respect Done!
15. Start a magazine/make a clothing line (even if only for myself) In the works
16. Have a real world art show I should work on this.
17. Record a song about my cats Um…
18. Go to New Orleans Probably not going to happen.
19. Do 60 lengths in 60 minutes Close to this! I did 32 lengths in 15 minutes, so I think I can probably do this, it’s just a matter of doing it.
20. Frame all art Oh god. Why did I put this here? I haven’t framed a single thing.
21. Do the Lakeshore trail There’s still time for this!
22. Go to three MLB ballparks I’ve never been to before Yeah, this probably won’t happen either.
23. Take a photo at every subway station This is happening next month.
24. Learn to french braid properly Every time I try it’s always upside down!
25. Build a coffee table I’ll help Shannon do this.
26. Go to a Lions game (I didn’t go to a Lions game this season, but that’s because the weekend we had planned to go, we went to the World Series instead. Acceptable substitute? I think so.)
27. Memorize a poem
28. Create an awesome choreographed dance routine and perform it with people I like Hm…
29. Volunteer I volunteered for a day. I know volunteering is a good thing to do, but I’m usually trying to make money, so it’s hard for me.
30. Cosplay as a Star Trek character at a convention of some kind Well, FanExpo is in August!
I wish I had put on this list, BE IN THE PRESENCE OF TRACI MATLOCK. Because, honestly, that’s sort of all I want for my birthday.